Re: [opensuse-conference] Sponsorship brochure needed
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 18:40:17 +0100
On Monday 21 January 2013 14:55:40 Carlos Ribeiro wrote:
Hello Robert and other friends.

I quite sure that Izabel already have one sponsorship brochure that we
can use as a template.

Maybe this can help.

As Stella said, there are older versions which can be used. I am also a big
fan of this one:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/29347181/self-2012-prospectus.pdf
(from SELF last year).

That might work for us, too - the extensive one we used to have is a bit
over the top, nobody reads it and let's be honest - we ALWAYS make custom
deals anyway, so extensive lists of benefits and all that is not needed.

What do you think, Stella, is this helpful? And Carlos, you might be able to
make a design based on this one and text from Stella...

/Jos

Izabel?