  • From: Andres Silva <anditosan1000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 21:41:30 -0700
On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 1:45 PM, Andres Silva <anditosan1000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
k henne. I get your idea. Will work on it! :)

Andy (anditosan)

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 16, 2013, at 3:58 AM, Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Andy,

On 16.01.2013 02:11, Andres Silva wrote:

Here is the latest version of the Chameleon as suggested by henne and
differentreality. I tried to mimic a simple smile on the geeko.

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h414/anditosan/ChameleonSmile_zps6edb7717.png

Hm I don't think that's it, it's still looking very grave. I think you
need to turn the corner of the mouth more upwards.

Forgive my crude hack, but like this:

http://susepaste.org/images/25120798.png

Henne Vogelsang
http://www.opensuse.org

Ok, here is another version with a more pronounced smile for this possible logo.

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h414/anditosan/ChameleonSmile_zps2d5cc6ec.png

Is this then the logo you are going with? What other marketing
elements are expected to be created? Such as banners, business cards,
brochures, etc?

Thank you