  • From: Dimitris Papapoulios <skiarxon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 03:02:47 +0200
On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 1:14 AM, Carlos Ribeiro
<carlosribeiro@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Robert,

Thanks for the feedback.
I change the format of the boat file and I've upload again.
the direct link of the file is
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-X_kg9DQzQWI/UPXg9Lyh-5I/AAAAAAAAGw8/RGwe_n56C5Q/s640/ProaGeeko00peq.jpg

Yeaah or I should say "on target" rsrs
When I was creating the second one "template02" that only have oSC'13
I was thinking about badge ;-)