Hello all and dear artist friends.

Last night I did some work after the meeting and I would like to share
here and ask for my friends at the artwork-team (cc field) for some
feedback about that.

I hope you enjoy it.

In the following link you will find 6 ideas (all pretty much similar
with each other) and one totally crazy based in kostas idea
https://picasaweb.google.com/104830275042059445407/OSC13#

CarlosRibeiro