On 01/15/2013 07:53 AM, Henne Vogelsang wrote:
Hey Andy,

great work! Thank you very much.

On 15.01.2013 04:00, Andres Silva wrote:

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h414/anditosan/chameleon_zpsa266674d.png

Still my favorite and the only one that speaks to everybody that I
showed this too.

Can you try one thing? Make it look a little less sad/dreamy? It doesn’t
have to smile but a little bit less serious would transport our message
better imho.

+1

I like the geeko best, but it should look a bit friendlier, after all openSUSE is the "Have a lot of fun!" distro and community.

Thanks for knocking this out.

Robert

Tech Lead
rjschwei@xxxxxxxx