  • From: Dimitris Papapoulios <skiarxon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 14:11:47 +0200
Hello

I just finished working on these possible logos. I consider these
close to final so let me know if they work or if you have a preference
over any others. I think we should chose one and then start producing
artwork based on them.

Notice the strong Greece flag blue and white. I think they go well
with these elements and I can see these logos placed on brochures and
banners.

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h414/anditosan/WhiteTower_zps7a978f13.png

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h414/anditosan/ChameleonBust_zps891d380d.png

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h414/anditosan/chameleon_zpsa266674d.png

Thank you

I like the first very much. Actually they are pretty good. What I
would might change would be the font. The geeko is pretty cool too
(would be awesome though if we had a This is Sparta style one too :P)

--
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame.