  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 11:07:34 +0100
On Monday 14 January 2013 20:00:04 Andres Silva wrote:
On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 6:43 AM, Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Hey,

On 14.01.2013 14:17, Stella Rouzi (differentreality) wrote:
The vast majority of people to come to oSC13 will not be from
Thessaloniki or even Greece so using landmarks as theme for the
conference doesn't make much sense.

True that the main attendance will not be from Greece.

But we are going to have a logo anyway, aren't we?

Sure.

We could make it be something relevant with the city - why not?

Because it doesn't mean much to people not from Thessaloniki. We want
the motto/theme to mean something to as many visitors as possible.

Henne Vogelsang
http://www.opensuse.org

Hello

I just finished working on these possible logos. I consider these
close to final so let me know if they work or if you have a preference
over any others. I think we should chose one and then start producing
artwork based on them.

Notice the strong Greece flag blue and white. I think they go well
with these elements and I can see these logos placed on brochures and
banners.

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h414/anditosan/WhiteTower_zps7a978f13.
png

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h414/anditosan/ChameleonBust_zps891d38
0d.png

I like this one, makes for a nice poster/banner

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h414/anditosan/chameleon_zpsa266674d.p
ng

I love this one most as logo - can go with the previous one I think. This
the logo, the other as poster/banner motif. Or something.... ??

BTW you're a king for moving forward so quickly - awesome :D

Thank you
List Navigation
This Thread