Stella Rouzi (differentreality) - 19:44 13.01.13 wrote:

Thinking about the future references that were made, I have an
alternative logo to propose.

Instead of going with the more tranditional/retro design we are
currently exploring, we could also consider a more futuristic one.

A very modern photo of the white tower with a geeko on top of it:
White tower photo taken during night, with the different lightning and
all [1] with a photo of the huge geeko that we had in Prague [2].
Something that looks more modern and surrealistic, a very vivid image
with bright shiny colors (like the ones used in posters for science
fiction movies).

Photos are of course samples, just so that you can get a rough idea of
what I am talking about.

Got me thinking about simple futuristic geeky idea for webpage header
that I cannot put into pictures[1] so I'll try describing it. What about
drawing some skyline of Thessaloníki using tron-like motorcycle? Not
sure how to put geeko in, maybe draw something more like motorcycle,
give it a little perspective, geeko riding it towards us so bigger than
the skyline he just draw... But then it wouldn't be simple and I was
trying to draw geeko on top of motorcycle for some time and never got
anywhere and when looking at what I have drawn, I shouldn't be allowed
to use Inkscape :-D

Just a worthless idea, I'm sure our artist will come up with something
great.

[1] http://susepaste.org/55787106

--
Michal Hrusecky <Michal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>