  • From: "Stathis Iosifidis (aka diamond_gr)" <iefstathios@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 12:05:22 +0200
Στις 11/01/2013 06:52 μμ, ο/η Andres Silva έγραψε:
On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 9:37 AM, Robert Schweikert <rjschwei@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 01/11/2013 07:44 AM, Henne Vogelsang wrote:
Hey Andres,

On 11.01.2013 02:25, Andres Silva wrote:

I thought of a couple of ideas today about a possible logo for osc 13.
I tried looking for iconic ideas about Greek culture. Hopefully this
early proposals can guide our thoughts.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o44ofzblyjp2f4e/2013-01-09%2019.19.14.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tyzfosst9wji0od/2013-01-09%2019.17.55.jpg

Okay who does, decides! :-)

I especially like the second one.

+1

The first image would make a great stand up poster for the registration, I
think.

Later,
Robert

Tech Lead
rjschwei@xxxxxxxx
rschweik@xxxxxxxxxx
781-464-8147

I can work on both of them more over the weekend and see what comes out.

Andy (anditosan)
I liked them both.
Andy, I wrote something on Trello about my city. If you can also come up with ideas about local logos:

There's a facebook page [1] with many pictures of my city.

The ultimate symbol is the White Tower [2].

Others are:

- Statue of Alexander the Great [3]

- Rotunda church (or mosque) [4]

- The arch of Galerious [4]

- International Trade Fair with the telecommunication tower [5]

- Castle of Thessaloniki [6]

There are also some places such as Ancient Market, Aristotelous square, Navarino square, Port, Ladadika etc

I guess you can figure something out of that.

Stathis

[1] https://www.facebook.com/thessaloniki.city
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Tower_of_Thessaloniki
[3] http://aphs.worldnomads.com/meggievoogt/29373/85.jpg