  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 18:28:15 +0100
On Friday 11 January 2013 09:52:11 Andres Silva wrote:
On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 9:37 AM, Robert Schweikert <rjschwei@xxxxxxxx>
wrote:
On 01/11/2013 07:44 AM, Henne Vogelsang wrote:
Hey Andres,

On 11.01.2013 02:25, Andres Silva wrote:
I thought of a couple of ideas today about a possible logo for osc 13.
I tried looking for iconic ideas about Greek culture. Hopefully this
early proposals can guide our thoughts.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o44ofzblyjp2f4e/2013-01-09%2019.19.14.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tyzfosst9wji0od/2013-01-09%2019.17.55.jpg

Okay who does, decides! :-)

I especially like the second one.

+1

The first image would make a great stand up poster for the registration,
I think.

Later,
Robert

Tech Lead
rjschwei@xxxxxxxx
rschweik@xxxxxxxxxx
781-464-8147

I can work on both of them more over the weekend and see what comes out.

Andy (anditosan)

I love them a lot, too, awesome. So, what do YOU like, Andi? Does the Power
to the Geeko work for you? And Warlordff, how is it for you? Ask around
among your co-organizers in Greece, this should be YOUR conference...

And what concepts around the Power to the Geeko?
Philosophy, History and Change - or more focus on fun?
Thinking at the Beach? Happy thinking? Happy History?
Sunny Philosophy? Sunny History?
Happy Change?

/me is out of ideas...
< Previous Next >