Jos Poortvliet - 15:26 9.01.13 wrote:
On Wednesday 09 January 2013 14:50:42 Stella Rouzi wrote:
Hey all,

CFP announcement is ready (or at least drafted in a final stage) from
the Program Committee (Robert really did the actual work) and can be
found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10kZwx25AgyyLv3xxbD1VHyqaQULdxv89zprxg
lcKua0/edit

Cool. Based on that and the proposed theme I wrote this:

https://news.opensuse.org/?p=14908&preview=true

Probably still needs work, suggestions welcome.

Now we need a logo (thinking geeko with beach behind?).

We can ask Shayon if he can prepare a website instance like for the previous
conf so we can start writing texts..

Last year I found nanoc not ideal. Not easy for people that don't know
HTML to join, you need somebody to deploy it every time, people writing
stuff need to write stuff locally commit stuff, push stuff, ping
deployment guy, he needs to login, pull, compile... Too many unnecessary
obstacles in the way I would say and if you need to change something,
you can run into delays... Personally I would prefer to just pick up yet
another Wordpress instance and adjust some theme to our needs. It worked
quite well last year for LinuxDays guys.

--
Michal Hrusecky <Michal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>