On 01/09/2013 09:46 AM, Henne Vogelsang wrote:
Hey,

On 09.01.2013 12:47, Jos Poortvliet wrote:

Motto: Power to the Geeko. A variant of "Power to the People" [1].
Emphasize how we've got the power to change the word.
Theme: Philosophy, Greek history and thinking, Changing the world.

I must say that I don't find that many strong visual representations of
"Philosophy" and in combination with Greece you will even get less.

Please remember the theme is mainly something we need as starting point
for creatives, it doesn't have to make much sense, it just should have
some connection to oSC13 and the motto.

I also find it a bit dull to go for the most obvious thing. I must say,
I'm not convinced.

I have to agree with Henne. If I had to think about artwork, and I do not claim to be an artist, and the motto to create artwork around is "Philosophy" then there are few things that come to mind that I can associate with the term. However, a word like "Play" creates a much richer word and concept association to have fun with when creating artwork.

Later,
Robert

Tech Lead
rjschwei@xxxxxxxx