  • From: Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 09:04:01 -0600
On Wed, 2013-01-09 at 15:26 +0100, Jos Poortvliet wrote:
We can ask Shayon if he can prepare a website instance like for the
previous
conf so we can start writing texts..

Shayon has suddenly moved back to India for personal/health reasons. I
suspect he'll be less available this year while he tends to his personal
matters. Nevertheless, unless you want last year's nanoc design
revamped, I am certain all you need to do is copy over the files from
the existing instances and then modify content, which you already know
how to do.

Bryen