  • From: "Stella Rouzi (differentreality)" <stella.rouzi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 14:50:42 +0200
Hey all,

CFP announcement is ready (or at least drafted in a final stage) from
the Program Committee (Robert really did the actual work) and can be
found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10kZwx25AgyyLv3xxbD1VHyqaQULdxv89zprxglcKua0/edit

Link is also present in relevant trello task of CFP in Program board.

About Moto / Theme:

I like the Moto.
I agree with *avoid* politics, specially since international news
overpresent the situation.
I agree to reflect the cultural part (history/philosophy/freedom
struggle etc), since it is (or should be) one of the main things that
come in mind when referring to Greece.
And I would definitely like to see some beach background in some artwork.