[opensuse-conference] Re: [cfp] Room names
  • From: Theo Chatzimichos <tampakrap@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 12:57:37 +0200
On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 10:04 AM, Michal Hrusecky <michal@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

as you probably expect, we are working on the conference schedule. I was
talking to other conferences we are merged with and we are working on it
together. Hopefully we will have a first draft by the end of this week.
Now how can you help? I have a really easy task for you. We have
multiple room that have ugly names from university like 107, 155 or 349.
What we would like to do is to rename them during the conference so
people can remember them more easily. So try your creativity and send[1] us
some ideas!

[1] http://goo.gl/yW9vU

I just submited my proposal. I won't reveal my idea, I just want to
say DIBBS for wolverine