Re: [opensuse-conference] openSUSE Conference (maybe summit as well) blog badges
  • From: Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 07:33:57 -0500
On Mon, 2012-07-16 at 10:10 +0200, Michal Hrusecky wrote:
Hi,

as openSUSE Conference is getting closer (and openSUSE Summit even
more), it would be nice to have something like "I'm going to FOSDEM"[1]
or "I'm going to FUDCON"[2] badge so people can put it on their blogs
and promote our conference (or all of them) Anybody wants to create
something like that? Both openSUSE specific and generic bootstrapping
awesome one will be welcome ;-)

[1] http://www.joaquimrocha.com/2012/01/31/hopefully-going-to-fosdem-2012/
[2] http://gentt.wordpress.com/2011/08/06/im-going-to-fudcon-milan-2011/

Good idea.

For the openSUSE Summit, I think it would be easy. Just retain the
current logo image and add text around it saying "Meet me at the
Summit!"

Bryen