Re: [opensuse-conference] status of conference
  • From: Kostas Koudaras <warlordfff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 23:11:58 +0300
2012/7/2 Alan Clark <aclark@xxxxxxxx>:
I cleaned up the TODO list, but several new items need to be added. For
example finishing up the CFP, creation of the program, and organizing the
evening events.

AlanClark

On 7/2/2012 at 03:30 AM, Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Agustin proposed to have a IRC meeting about the openSUSE conference &
Alan added that it'd be good to do it during a project meeting. So:
let's talk about oSC during the next project meeting on Wednesday the
11th of this month at 20:00 on #opensuse-project, see:
http://news.opensuse.org/?m=20120711&cat=8

We need to have a good idea of what we need to do for the conference.
I'd like to ask everyone involved to update the TODO list:
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Conference_todo_list

Hugs,
Jos

I am working that day but I will be there, maybe I will be late 10-20
minutes but I hope not ;-)

http://opensuse.gr http://os-el.gr
http://amb.opensuse.gr http://www.kde.gr
http://warlordfff.tk