Re: [opensuse-conference] Fwd: osc12 venue bids - Let's pick the dates
Hi

Dne Tue, 27 Mar 2012 14:00:54 +0200
Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx> napsal(a):

On Thursday 22 March 2012 01:20:29 Pavol Rusnak wrote:
On 21/03/12 16:56, Alan Clark wrote:
Cool - That's why an onsite is so valuable.

So are you suggesting:
Thursday October 25th setup (Could we setup on a Thursday without
interrupt their weekly events?) Friday October 26th Conference begins!
Saturday Conference
Sunday Conference last day
Monday - Teardown

Yes, Friday-Monday is the best setup for their needs. If there are no
objections I'll call Ms. Polcarova from KC Zahrada that we are
interested in the venue during these dates and tell her Michael will
follo shortly.

Please do so, let's finalize these dates. I think they're good. The fact that
T-Dose is at the same time is rather good - they must've done their
homework (I hope) to ensure there's nothing big in that weekend :D

Just yesterday there was an announcement for PostgreSQL Conference
Europe, which will be help October 23-26 in Prague, see
http://2012.pgconf.eu/. As there is just one day overlap I don't think
this is a big issue, but rather a good thing.

--
Michal Čihař | SUSE L3 Support, Prague