Re: [opensuse-conference] Fwd: osc12 venue bids - Cafeteria

On 3/22/2012 at 02:54 AM, Pavol Rusnak <prusnak@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 22/03/12 04:30, Alan Clark wrote:
Do you know if the cafeteria is a separate owner?

I think so. But they cooperate very closely with KC Zahrada. I'll ask
for estimate calculation. What exactly should I ask for except coffee
breaks and beverages? Lunch for 200 people for every day of the conference?

Some questions come to mind:

Will the food places at the shopping mall be open on Sunday?

Gaging the amount of food needed for a conference is always tricky. Let's
assume that
1) Many will get breakfast through their hotel
2) The KC Zahrada will supply coffee, tea, reasonable priced drinks and snacks
for attendee purchase
3) SUSE Brau - will the Zahrada cafeteria be willing to handle the sale of SUSE
Brau?
4) Attendees will purchase their own lunch. How many can the cafeteria handle?
Do we need to stagger the program to spread out the cafeteria load?
5) We should plan that the conference will host and pay for 1 evening party,
including the food. I would suggest the Saturday evening and estimate food for
200 people. Would the cafeteria want to handle this? What are the cafeteria's
hours of operation?

AlanClark