Re: [opensuse-conference] Fwd: osc12 venue bids - Let's pick the dates
On 03/22/2012 04:54 AM, Pavol Rusnak wrote:
On 22/03/12 04:30, Alan Clark wrote:
Do you know if the cafeteria is a separate owner?

I think so. But they cooperate very closely with KC Zahrada. I'll ask
for estimate calculation. What exactly should I ask for except coffee
breaks and beverages? Lunch for 200 people for every day of the conference?

We do not want to provide lunch for attendees, thus getting an estimate for lunch is, IMHO not what we are after.

I think you need to convince them to be open for lunch during the conference on the weekend, if they are usually closed. Maybe we would have to guarantee a minimum of lunch guests and we could possibly pick up the tab if fewer than the minimum number of patrons go to lunch there.

The other option appears to get lunch from them and then collect lunch money at registration.

Robert

Tech Lead
rjschwei@xxxxxxxx
rschweik@xxxxxxxxxx