Re: [opensuse-conference] Fwd: osc12 venue bids - Let's pick the dates
Hi

Dne Thu, 22 Mar 2012 14:27:36 +0100 (CET)
Michael Matz <matz@xxxxxxx> napsal(a):

Hotels and conference places have notoriously different definitions of
"pretty decent connection" from us. You'll want to get some more
definitive answer as to what connection they have.

I just got an opinion from my friend who is organizing event in this
place every year that the connectivity is probably not as decent as
~250 geeks would expect, though he has no exact numbers...

--
Michal Čihař | SUSE L3 Support, Prague