Re: [opensuse-conference] Fwd: osc12 venue bids - Let's pick the dates
Hi,

On Thu, 22 Mar 2012, Pavol Rusnak wrote:

Network, do we simply need to bring our APs? Or sign up for
additional service through Zahrada? Michael is advising that we figure
out the all expenses that will be paid to Zahrada before we sign with
them. Which means food, network. Anything else?

We were told they have pretty decent connection coming to the venue, so
the only problem is in number of APs. So just bringing our own should
IMO work.

Hotels and conference places have notoriously different definitions of
"pretty decent connection" from us. You'll want to get some more
definitive answer as to what connection they have.

Ciao,
Michael.