Re: [opensuse-conference] Fwd: osc12 venue bids - Let's pick the dates
Hey,

On 22.03.2012 09:54, Pavol Rusnak wrote:
On 22/03/12 04:30, Alan Clark wrote:
Do you know if the cafeteria is a separate owner?

I think so. But they cooperate very closely with KC Zahrada. I'll ask
for estimate calculation. What exactly should I ask for except coffee
breaks and beverages? Lunch for 200 people for every day of the conference?

Network, do we simply need to bring our APs? Or sign up for additional
service through Zahrada?
Michael is advising that we figure out the all expenses that will be paid to
Zahrada before we sign with them. Which means food, network. Anything else?

We were told they have pretty decent connection coming to the venue, so
the only problem is in number of APs. So just bringing our own should
IMO work.

Please get some facts out of them and then talk to Deckel. He's the
expert :-)

Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE
http://www.hennevogel.de