Re: [opensuse-conference] Fwd: osc12 venue bids - Let's pick the dates

On 3/21/2012 at 06:20 PM, Pavol Rusnak <prusnak@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 21/03/12 16:56, Alan Clark wrote:
Cool - That's why an onsite is so valuable.

So are you suggesting:
Thursday October 25th setup (Could we setup on a Thursday without interrupt
their weekly events?)
Friday October 26th Conference begins!
Saturday Conference
Sunday Conference last day
Monday - Teardown

Yes, Friday-Monday is the best setup for their needs. If there are no
objections I'll call Ms. Polcarova from KC Zahrada that we are
interested in the venue during these dates and tell her Michael will
follow shortly.

Pavol,

Do you know if the cafeteria is a separate owner?

Network, do we simply need to bring our APs? Or sign up for additional service
through Zahrada?
Michael is advising that we figure out the all expenses that will be paid to
Zahrada before we sign with them. Which means food, network. Anything else?

AlanClark