Re: [opensuse-conference] Fwd: osc12 venue bids
On Wednesday, March 21, 2012 14:05:09 Pavol Rusnak wrote:
On 03/21/2012 02:02 PM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
TL;DR Zahrada is a nice venue and we think it can satisfy our needs.
The only problematic part is accomodation.

Sorry for being not specific enough. By problematic I meant that
accomodation is not directly in the same building as the conference when
opposed to other options. Nothing more ... :)

So, worse than last year - where it was roughly 1km. But still with public
transport not a major problem. Indeed not as nice as possible but no show-
stopper for me.

Thanks,
Andreas