Re: [opensuse-conference] Fwd: osc12 venue bids
On Wednesday, March 21, 2012 13:55:17 Pavol Rusnak wrote:
Hi all!

Two Michals and I visited KC Zahrada today. Answers to Jos questions
together with our insights are below.

Thanks a lot for going there and the write up!

TL;DR Zahrada is a nice venue and we think it can satisfy our needs. The
only problematic part is accomodation.

What exactly is problematic with accomodation?

[..]
- dormitories are close by (cca 500m) for cheap accomodation (150 people
max, prices up to 20EUR)

http://www.ubytovaniprovsechny.cz/cenik/cenik-hotel---skupiny/ or
http://hotel.vse.cz/cenik/cenik-2012/ (different school, same location)

This is excellent - is it available at the time frame?

- for the usual hotel accomodation there are two options:
http://en.tophotel.cz/ and http://www.eurohotel-prague.com/ (both are
2/2,5 km from the venue - 2/4 stops by bus)

We need to check costs of accomodation there.

I don't see problematic from the above - what do I miss?

Andreas