[opensuse-conference] Fwd: osc12 venue bids
We received an updated bid from Movenpick. They did improve their pricing. To
much detail to post here, but here's an approximate comparison on 2 points:

Prices including VAT Movenpick Zahrada
Sleeping Room 87/day area
hotels - We will have to work with them separately
Conference Rooms
(Keynote, 3 sessions, 2 Breakouts) 3206/day 2260/day

Lunch, Dinner,Two Breaks 63/person/day area caterers -
We will have to find and contract with them separately

Pavol and Michal, insight from your site visits will be key to finalizing the
venue.

AlanClark