Re: [opensuse-conference] conference venue
On 03/13/2012 04:04 PM, Alan Clark wrote:
- KC Zahrada http://www.kczahrada.cz/page/pronajmy

The KC Zahrada appears to best fit our style for a conference, but we are
concerned that the venue will not be large enough to accommodate our needs.
Pavol and Michal will do a site visit this week to see if we can make this
location work.

I just phoned with KC Zahrada people and arranged a meeting with them on
Wednesday (21.3) morning. I'll try to post the results ASAP so we can
discuss the options prior or during the project meeting.

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
openSUSE Boosters Team Lihovarska 1060/12
PGP 0xA6917144 19000 Praha 9
prusnak[at]opensuse.org Czech Republic