Re: [opensuse-conference] Session: Kernel-of-the-day testing in SuSE QA
Hi,

On Thu, 25 Aug 2011, Dan Collingridge wrote:

I've added the following to the abstract to make the audience clear:
"We'll focus on SUSE internal processes and tools, therefore this talk
is mostly targeted at SUSE Labs employees." Is that okay with you?

Actually, since the session will be open anyways, I don't see a need for
the added text, so please feel free to take it out.

Okay then. It's gone again :)

I am confident that Vilem can tailor his presentation so that it will be
of interest for both audiences (SUSE/Labs and the community).

Ciao,
Michael.