Re: [opensuse-conference] Session: Kernel-of-the-day testing in SuSE QA
Hi Dan,

On Wed, 24 Aug 2011, Dan Collingridge wrote:

I have a question/potential issue with one of the scheduled sessions and
I'm not sure who/where to ask, so I'll just ask here.

One of the guys on my team (Vilem Marsik) has had a talk accepted for
the upcoming OpenSUSE/SUSE Labs conference. Our intention was to
schedule it for the "SUSE Labs" track, but it accidentally got scheduled
for the "Tools and Infrastructure" track (which I assume is open to
all).

All tracks are open to all, we decided early on that we don't really want
two classes of participants. Having said that we are open to close up
some sessions to only Labs or SUSE employees if the need arises, like
secret information needing NDAs.

While the talk is not anything particularly *secret* it is about
code that has not been released to the public yet and was originally
intended for a SUSE Labs audience.

I think in this case we shouldn't close the session. It might not be
particularly relevant or even interesting for non-SUSE employees, but if
they really want to listen to it, it would be fine IMO.

I've added the following to the abstract to make the audience clear:
"We'll focus on SUSE internal processes and tools, therefore this talk is
mostly targeted at SUSE Labs employees." Is that okay with you?

Ciao,
Michael.