[opensuse-conference] Session: Kernel-of-the-day testing in SuSE QA
Hello,

I have a question/potential issue with one of the scheduled sessions and
I'm not sure who/where to ask, so I'll just ask here.

One of the guys on my team (Vilem Marsik) has had a talk accepted for
the upcoming OpenSUSE/SUSE Labs conference. Our intention was to
schedule it for the "SUSE Labs" track, but it accidentally got scheduled
for the "Tools and Infrastructure" track (which I assume is open to
all). While the talk is not anything particularly *secret* it is about
code that has not been released to the public yet and was originally
intended for a SUSE Labs audience.

Is there really going to be any separation at all between the "SUSE
Labs" and other session tracks? If not, then I guess we can leave this
session where it is, however, my concern is that we will get questions
like "where do we download this? how can we use it? where can we see the
results?", and none of that information is available publicly at the
moment.

Opinions? Suggestions?

Thanks,

Dan