Re: [opensuse-conference] OSC11 Schedule Done. Please help us check.

On 08/17/2011 10:41 AM, Henne Vogelsang wrote:
Hey,

we think we have the schedule done. Please help us check for errors.
Specifically look for

* 2 talks from the same person at the same time
* 2 talks from the same person after each other
* 2 talks that attract the same crowd at the same time

You can find the timetable at

http://conference.opensuse.org/timetable

Please switch the order of "Enterprise Cloud Solution with Open Stack" and "1-2-3 Cloud; Introduce the openSUSE Cloud projects".

Reasoning: The "1-2-3 Cloud:...." talk is a general overview of the cloud projects in OBS (including OpenStack). This talk also includes a brief general "what is a cloud" section. The "Enterprise Cloud Solution with Open Stack" (based on the description) is very specific to OpenStack and how to set it up/configure it. Generally things flow better from general to specific, rather than the other way around.

Thanks,
Robert

Tech Lead
rjschwei@xxxxxxxx