[opensuse-conference] Tourist Suggestions
Klaas and I were discussing a little while ago an idea I have and he
suggested putting it up here for someone to volunteer if we thin kit is
viable.

I've been lucky enough to visit Nuremberg several times and have
actually visited *most* sights in Nuremberg during my off-hours. But
two places that have been a challenge to visit is the Medieval Dungeon
and the WW2 Artwork Bunker. The reason being they have rather limited
hours and plus you have to make an appointment to request an
English-speaking tour guide.

According to websites, both locations are near each other and are a
20-minute tour. I'd like to suggest that we offer this as an option for
people interested in alternative events (not everyone wants to sit and
drink all evening) and perhaps someone can volunteer to contact both
sites and ask to make a special arrangement for openSUSE attendees to
visit perhaps as a Tuesday evening event.

Of course, attenndees would pay for the admission, not openSUSE. Just
that we would make it an arrangement and easier to have groups to go.

Thoughts?

Bryen