Re: [opensuse-conference] Review the General Announcement
Hey,

On 12.08.2011 14:43, Robert Schweikert wrote:
On 08/11/2011 10:06 AM, Henne Vogelsang wrote:

I've spend the last couple of hours whipping the general announcement
together. Please review and tell me my countless spelling errors and if
you miss anything :)

http://news.opensuse.org/?p=10040&preview=true

OK, here it goes:

Suggest alternate intro as follows:

Could you give me a reason why you suggest a completely different text?
:) I don't see any content-related changes, just formulation. Or did I
miss something?

Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE
http://www.hennevogel.de