Re: [opensuse-conference] Bags for conference

On 08/10/2011 03:20 AM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
On Tuesday, August 09, 2011 17:35:12 Klaas Freitag wrote:
Am Dienstag, 9. August 2011, 16:30:12 schrieb Andreas Jaeger:
FYI: We're going to produce cotton bags for the openSUSE conference with
sponsor logos on it.

Why do we want to do this? Honestly, these conference bags are more
hindering than being useful.

A cotton bag can be made very small, if you don't need it - and you don't need
to take one ;)

We found it a nice thing to do - and cheaper than doing T-Shirts ;)

No conference t-shirt? :(

Geeko must be about $5 US and a cotton bag must be at least $3 US, for $8US one can buy a t-shirt retail.

We're planning to put a SUSE Geeko into each bag. If you talk with a
sponsor that likes to add something to the bag, please tell me,

If we only put a geeko in, I think we do not need it. We could hand the
Geeko to the people, they have their backpack anyway. For the sponsors we
could have a table where we put the swag on.

Yes, that would be the alternative,

Andreas

Tech Lead
rjschwei@xxxxxxxx