Re: [opensuse-conference] Review the General Announcement
2011/8/11 Bruno Friedmann <bruno@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
On 08/11/2011 04:06 PM, Henne Vogelsang wrote:
Hey,

I've spend the last couple of hours whipping the general announcement
together. Please review and tell me my countless spelling errors and if
you miss anything :)

http://news.opensuse.org/?p=10040&preview=true

Henne

I added Manu's name next to mine, since we are on this together ;-).
Of course in all that I am assuming that you are talking about
'Ambassador Program: Current status,potential changes and
improvements' .

And sadly for me, I've just forget to congrats you about that hype and so
well written article.
So now it's done :-)

--

Bruno Friedmann