Re: [opensuse-conference] Bags for conference
Am Dienstag, 9. August 2011, 16:30:12 schrieb Andreas Jaeger:
FYI: We're going to produce cotton bags for the openSUSE conference with
sponsor logos on it.
Why do we want to do this? Honestly, these conference bags are more hindering
than being useful.

We're planning to put a SUSE Geeko into each bag. If you talk with a
sponsor that likes to add something to the bag, please tell me,
If we only put a geeko in, I think we do not need it. We could hand the Geeko
to the people, they have their backpack anyway. For the sponsors we could have
a table where we put the swag on.

my opinion,
Klaas