Re: [opensuse-conference] press - FYI
On 2011-07-08 Henne wrote:
Hey,

On 07.07.2011 17:53, Jos Poortvliet wrote:
We will almost-100%-sure have two media partners this year:
linux-new-media and LWN. Both will advertise for us as well as send
us a journalist to cover the conference.

Cool.

I'm talking with the SUSE press/media people, Vera Schneider and
Brigitte Haas, to get more press there and organize a meeting with
SUSE management for them as well as interviews.

What about us?

What did you mean by this question? The interviews, btw, is about making
a list of cool openSUSE people so the press can interview them/talk to
them.