Re: [opensuse-conference] Fwd: Re: openSUSE Conference
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 11:00:06 +0200
On Sat, Aug 6, 2011 at 10:40 AM, Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 3:46 PM, Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey,

On 04.08.2011 19:27, Jos Poortvliet wrote:
I just saw the awesomeness that is the new and updated
conference.opensuse.org website. However, I can't change it and add the
below partner logo(s) to it ;-)

Like I've said, if you want to help doing it let me know.

Could somebody do that, or give me access?

You have mail...

Thanks!

Can't find it. LWN is already running our ads, could you please put an
LWN logo on the site so at least we have that? And tell me how to find
that mail?

I am attaching two logos you could use for us

Can you please enlighten us what they are? Second media partner?

Yes, second. We have a third, too ;-)

Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE
http://www.hennevogel.de