Re: [opensuse-conference] Fwd: Re: openSUSE Conference
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 10:40:21 +0200
On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 3:46 PM, Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey,

On 04.08.2011 19:27, Jos Poortvliet wrote:
I just saw the awesomeness that is the new and updated
conference.opensuse.org website. However, I can't change it and add the
below partner logo(s) to it ;-)

Like I've said, if you want to help doing it let me know.

Could somebody do that, or give me access?

You have mail...

Thanks!

I am attaching two logos you could use for us

Can you please enlighten us what they are? Second media partner?

Yes, second. We have a third, too ;-)

Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE
http://www.hennevogel.de