I have added some text ads on lwn.

Cheers,
Jos

On 2011-06-30 Jake wrote:
On Thu, 30 Jun 2011 13:42:42 +0200 Jos Poortvliet wrote:

Yes, we would be. If you can get Koen to visit us there, I think we
have a sweet deal ;-)

He said he was interested ... Koen Vervloesem <koen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> if
you don't have it already ...

Let me know if Koen can make it. Meanwhile, what banner are we
talking about, what do you need from us & send me what you want on
our site :D

do you have any banner ads (728x90 or 300x250 say) for the conference?
Or plan to? If not, our text ads work well too:

https://lwn.net/op/FAQ.lwn#textads

if you wanna do that, feel free to enter an ad or two into the system,
get all the way to the point where it wants you to enter payment
information, then let me know, and i'll wave my magic wand and get them
running ...

I am attaching two logos you could use for us, depending on what size
you need (if neither works, let me know what ya need) ... just link
it to http://lwn.net ... i have print ready logos too if you want to
put media sponsors in the program or whatever (not a requirement by any
means, but some conferences do that) ...

thanks!

jake

--
Jake Edge - LWN - jake@xxxxxxx - http://lwn.net