Re: [opensuse-conference] Venue Photos
On 2011-07-27 Klaas wrote:
Am Mittwoch 27 Juli 2011, 10:46:13 schrieb Kostas Koudaras:
Ok

I did it, please review in on http://news.opensuse.org/?p=9918

I like it, thanks. For those who can not see it, use this url:
http://news.opensuse.org/?p=9918&preview=true

Maybe you should mention that the venue will look different at
our event, but apart from that I'd say "cool" :-)

I love it too. Let's try to publish this asap...

regards,

Klaas