[opensuse-conference] Sponsor for Wifi Equipment found
We now have a sponsor that will provide the Wifi Equipment at the location -
and I suggest to make them Bronze sponsor for that.

They are interested in giving a presentation about Wifie or Mobile Devices -
I'll check with them what exactly and let's then discuss whether that's an
option,

Thanks a lot to Christian Deckelmann for getting the sponsor!
Andreas
--
Andreas Jaeger, Program Manager openSUSE
aj@{suse.com,opensuse.org} Twitter/Identica: jaegerandi