Re: [opensuse-conference] Conference Organization TODO list/Meetings
Am Montag 25 Juli 2011, 18:00:58 schrieb Kostas Koudaras:

Hi Kostas,

I hope I am not off topic here, I am thinking in asking people that
were in the previous oSC and will be in this year's oSC 4 questions:
1) How did you participated in the previous oSC?
2) How did you find the previous oSC?
3) What do you expect on this years oSC?
4) What is the best reason under your opinion for someone to come to the
oSC?
Hmm, apart from that I think we should have asked this questions three month
ago already (which we actually did in a small scale) to get input for the
conference, I think its a great idea. It can be an important marketing tool
and should especially motivate these people to come who think the conference
is just something for professionals, not for them, they do not know anybody
and so on, you know?

After we get some answers split them to groups and publish one Group every
week. Let me know what do you think about this and if the Project ML is
the best to release those questions.
I think so, yes,

Klaas