Re: [opensuse-conference] Conference Organization TODO list/Meetings
2011/7/25 Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hey,

all of us, that had some TODO list somewhere, did meetings the last couple
of days to combine them and sync on the status. We now have two huge TODO
lists:

* The Promotion TODO list [1]
This is a list of things we need to do for promoting the conference. It
covers tasks around the web presence, social networks/media, artwork, media
relations etc.

* The general TODO list [2]
This is the list of tasks around everything else. It covers topics such as
the program, budget, sponsoring, the venue and the social events.

Tasks are assigned to people on that list and we'll meet once a week
(Mondays, 14:00 UTC in #opensuse-project) to sync on the status of things.
Here is how these lists are supposed to be handled

1.    If you do a task, put it onto this list and add your name to it
2.    If you take over a task from someone, add your name to it
3.    If you finish a task, remove it from the list
4.    If you didn't do 1,2 or 3 don't touch this page. We can discuss
     ideas and wishes you have in the Monday meetings.

Now I would like all of you to look over these lists and thing hard about
what you can help with! We have a little over 6 weeks to put all of this
together. Then we'll have 4 busy days to organize an event with hopefully
500 attendees. This is _A LOT_ of work. You need to step up now and do
stuff! :)

Henne

[1] http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Conference_promotion_todo_list
[2] http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Conference_todo_list

--
Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE.

Hey
I hope I am not off topic here, I am thinking in asking people that
were in the previous oSC and will be in this year's oSC 4 questions:
1) How did you participated in the previous oSC?
2) How did you find the previous oSC?
3) What do you expect on this years oSC?
4) What is the best reason under your opinion for someone to come to the oSC?

After we get some answers split them to groups and publish one Group every week.
Let me know what do you think about this and if the Project ML is the
best to release those questions.
Thanks
Kostas

--