[opensuse-conference] Conference Organization TODO list/Meetings
Hey,

all of us, that had some TODO list somewhere, did meetings the last couple of days to combine them and sync on the status. We now have two huge TODO lists:

* The Promotion TODO list [1]
This is a list of things we need to do for promoting the conference. It covers tasks around the web presence, social networks/media, artwork, media relations etc.

* The general TODO list [2]
This is the list of tasks around everything else. It covers topics such as the program, budget, sponsoring, the venue and the social events.

Tasks are assigned to people on that list and we'll meet once a week (Mondays, 14:00 UTC in #opensuse-project) to sync on the status of things. Here is how these lists are supposed to be handled

1. If you do a task, put it onto this list and add your name to it
2. If you take over a task from someone, add your name to it
3. If you finish a task, remove it from the list
4. If you didn't do 1,2 or 3 don't touch this page. We can discuss
ideas and wishes you have in the Monday meetings.

Now I would like all of you to look over these lists and thing hard about what you can help with! We have a little over 6 weeks to put all of this together. Then we'll have 4 busy days to organize an event with hopefully 500 attendees. This is _A LOT_ of work. You need to step up now and do stuff! :)

Henne

[1] http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Conference_promotion_todo_list
[2] http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Conference_todo_list

--