Re: [opensuse-conference] "Insurance Money" for travel sponsorship
We'll be working on it and then I can publish. Give me just one more day.

Izabel

2011/7/20 Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxx>

On Tuesday, July 19, 2011 00:02:53 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
On Thursday 14 July 2011 16:06:41 Andreas Jaeger wrote:
We now have secured 15k USD from the SUSE Labs that they will give us for
travel sponsorship if no major sponsor shows up.

So, we can start with spending 15k on travel sponsorship *now*,

Andreas

Please ensure that darn article goes out with the right text :D

Travel sponsorship team, please review and publish! I just did a review,

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger, Program Manager openSUSE
 aj@{suse.com,opensuse.org} Twitter/Identica: jaegerandi