[opensuse-conference] Cost Calculation of conference
Here's the current status of my calculation spreadsheet which I'm filling with
more and more data once I'm confident about it (and I'll try to translate to
English as well).

It does not include travel sponsorship at all.

If you see anything missing or have questions, please tell me!

Andreas
--
Andreas Jaeger, Program Manager openSUSE
aj@{suse.com,opensuse.org} Twitter/Identica: jaegerandi