[opensuse-conference] Keynote Speaker: $COOLGUY from the Mozilla Project
Hi,

thinking of keynote speakers, I thought that somebody from the
mozilla project might be cool. I think the mozillas promote the
value of freedom very great, which also for openSUSE can and
should be a central value that distinguishes us from others.
About that I think it would be a good fit to have somebody
speaking about 'the value of freedom' and related ;-).

Before we ask for a speaker in the Speaker Request Form [1] I
thought it makes sense to ask if
- that makes sense?
- somebody knows somebody, see [2] ?

regards,