[opensuse-conference] Re: more writing
On Saturday 09 July 2011 22:24:35 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
Hi all,

I've been writing today and finished up three first-drafts of articles.

openSUSE conference registration open
http://news.opensuse.org/?p=9600&preview=true

openSUSE announces travel sponsorship options
http://news.opensuse.org/?p=9598&preview=true

openSUSE Conference CfP deadline extended
http://news.opensuse.org/?p=9596&preview=true

Also ready to go:
openSUSE and RW Sessions -- The Workshop
http://news.opensuse.org/?p=9369&preview=true

Each needs review. I'll look up some images but ideas are welcome.

Last but not least, scheduling! I think we shouldn't suddenly put all our
conference related articles in one week. So, against my earlier proposal, I
propose the following schedule:

Conference CfP deadline extended*:
Upcoming Monday. After all, that is the deadline...

openSUSE and RW Sessions -- The Workshop
Upcoming Wednesday

openSUSE conference registration open*
Upcoming Thursday

openSUSE announces travel sponsorship options*
Tuesday next week

The ones with a * get extra attention by us sending an advance notice to
the press.

OK? Ideas, input, suggestions? And yes, this should've been done earlier. I
guess we were all waiting for each other or so, I dunno... Luckily we
(almost) have a good plan on the wiki ;-)

Ok, everyone seems happy with the proposal, so I'll start publishing the CfP
deadline extension article and get going with the rest.

Cheers,
Jos

Cheers,